Friday, June 25, 2004

a bit hazy

Sheesh. I feel just like living in London. Why? Well, I'm listening to Virgin Radio UK (thank God for internet streaming) -- if only nationwide radio stations here in Valhalla would play music that is only half this great, I'd be in tears... And... It's raining. Raaaa-eeee-neeeeng. All the fucking time today. Okay, that's a slight exaggeration, as morning and noon were busy amassing huge and nasty-looking gray clouds all over the horizon, and about 3pm payback time arrived.

And I feel slightly stupid wearing only jeans and a chinese long-sleeved black light peasant coat.

To make matters worse, I also have my Matrix-like sunglasses with me.

And we're supposed to go out tonight.

Hard to make matters any worse, right?

BTW, last night's football match in the European Championships was rather special. I'm rooting for Porto most of the time, and last night they really had me on the edges of my seat. The last 30 minutes were more thrilling than the average late-night horror movie... And yesss, Porto won, knocking England out of the tournament. Too bad that cheater badass superstar fucking missed his cue (you know who I'm talking about, and I have a rather strong (and not a bit positive) opinion about a guy who nails Posh Spice (which is acceptable still) but then screws up and marries her (which is not acceptable, really) and then he pulls a Bobby Brown on her not long after their second offspring has been born -- the guy most definitely doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing).

OK, enough ranting for a day. Still got a pending newsletter registration software authoring to do, so back to some bit-juggling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home